Download of CMSimple not possible

Allgemeines
valmin

Download of CMSimple not possible

Post by valmin »

Hi,

When I try to download version 5,4 or the update fra 4,xx to 5,4 nothing happens...it does not start to download.
I have tried Chrome, Edge and Opera...but no luck

Hope you can help me

Best regards
valmin
Gert

Re: Download of CMSimple not possible

Post by Gert »

valmin wrote: Sat 13. Nov 2021, 11:24 Hope you can help me
Sorry, but everything works as expected for me, I successfully downloaded CMSimple 5.4 a few minutes ago.

Maybe Putin has forbidden downloads from Germany, or Mum Merkel does not allow access to German Downloads for Russia ;)

Gert
Gert Ebersbach | CMSimple | Templates - Plugins - Services
Ludwig

Post by Ludwig »

valmin wrote: Sat 13. Nov 2021, 11:24 When I try to download version 5,4 or the update fra 4,xx to 5,4 nothing happens...it does not start to download.
I have tried Chrome, Edge and Opera...but no luck
That's right. All Webkit browsers have the problem, only in Firefox the download works.
BTW: this also affects other downloads.

Error message in the browser console:
Console wrote:Mixed Content: The site at 'https://www.cmsimple.org/' was loaded over a secure connection, but the file at 'https://www.cmsimple.org/downloads_cmsi ... le_5-4.zip' was redirected through an insecure connection. This file should be served over HTTPS. This download has been blocked.
Gert

Post by Gert »

Hi Ludwig,

thank you very much - done for cmsimple.org. The reason was the entries in the datafile of the downloadcounter.

For ge-webdesign.de it will be a little bit more work :roll: (PS: also done - offline by search & replace)

@ valmin: should work now. Not Putin or Merkel was it :lol:

Thanks also to you for reporting this bug.
Gert Ebersbach | CMSimple | Templates - Plugins - Services