Hi,
I have migrated the website www.mosegaardsparken.com into a subsite on www.gentofteejendomsselskab.dk.
All the pages, the template and the images and files works fine in the subsite www.gentofteejendomsselskab.dk/mosegaardsparken but I can't get the gallery to work...
I hope someone can help me.
BR
Valmin
Using FotoProLB in a subsite
Re: Using FotoProLB in a subsite
Hi Frederic,
seems you have not installed FotoPro in gentofteejendomsselskab.dk, but in the subsite gentofteejendomsselskab.dk/mosegaardsparken/:
https://www.gentofteejendomsselskab.dk/ ... /index.php
That's wrong. All Plugins must be installed in the mainsite. Delete the plugin fotopro in the subsite and install it in the mainsite, but let the fotopro data in the userfiles folder of the subsite,
Gert
seems you have not installed FotoPro in gentofteejendomsselskab.dk, but in the subsite gentofteejendomsselskab.dk/mosegaardsparken/:
https://www.gentofteejendomsselskab.dk/ ... /index.php
That's wrong. All Plugins must be installed in the mainsite. Delete the plugin fotopro in the subsite and install it in the mainsite, but let the fotopro data in the userfiles folder of the subsite,
Gert