password /setup

CMSimple 4.0 und höher
Stigfriis

Re: password /setup

Post by Stigfriis »

I have been writing with the host support. I have now changed the php version to 7.4 on there recommendation, with no effect. The say ( after having reading the cmsimple dokumetation, that it might have to be a security problem with a script on a server (It use to be virus, when its found),they tell. I have tryed what they ask fore and are waiting fore a reply.
Stigfriis

Post by Stigfriis »

I have writte with the Host. The say i could be a problem with the virus scanner/ firewall. They tryed to open some part, but it didn't work.
They too this part from the log:

77316844: IM360 WAF: Block by known DB injection domain||Type:application/x-www-form-urlencoded||Injection:text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,image/avif,image/webp,image/apng,/ ;q=0.8,application/signed-exchange;v=b3;q=0.9||Endpoint:/||Matched:cmsimpleDataFileStored||User:essenskr||SC:/home/essenskr/public_html/index.php||T:LITESPEED||

Det er vores system Imunify360, der blokerer dit CMS, fordi det udfører handlinger der normalt kun anvendes af hackere, til f.eks. db injections.

(Danish)
Stigfriis

Post by Stigfriis »

I got i to work now. Thank you :D