Plugin FAQsimple 1.6 veröffentlicht/published

Erweiterungen
Grockle

Re: Plugin FAQsimple 1.6 veröffentlicht/published

Post by Grockle »

Apologies, I know what I probably wanted to do, but didn't check it thouroughly enough and I think I messed up with a cut-n-paste, but now I have removed them all and
Despite creating two new FAQ1 and FAQ2 it doesn't work. I have disabled the other pages in the CMS Page Manager.
But if I disable the FAQ Function Page it works of course
Gert

Post by Gert »

Hello,

I think you did not understand how CMSimple 5 with not visible pageheadings works. Look here:

http://negweb.ch/cmstest/?Bilder_Galeri ... ventbilder

Look at the sourcecode, maybe you understand,

Gert
Gert Ebersbach | CMSimple | Templates - Plugins - Services
Gert

Post by Gert »

Neil, please, it is very easy:

1. Setup a fresh CMSimple 5.6 in another subfolder
2. Install the plugin FAQsimple
3. Set the plugincall of FAQsimple {{{plugin:faqsimple();}}} on any page
4- Create 2-3 subpages for FAQ

Does the search function work?

Please do not add your content, test with the original content. This way we find out, if your content is the reason for the blank screen,

Gert
Gert Ebersbach | CMSimple | Templates - Plugins - Services
Grockle

Post by Grockle »

Thanks very much Gert, will do, I will let you know how I got on. Don't you waste any more time on it, I see it is 100% my problem and I will try further as you have suggested. Thanks so much for your help. I felt it was somewhere in my content, but everything else seemed to be working. Compliments on the power and flexibility of the CMsimple system to even accept these built in errors!
I see that I also was making hyperlinks to the jAlbum pages directly from the CMsimple subtitle pages, whilst it works maybe this was also causing a problem. I also uploaded the content.php into an editor and there was garbage at the end of the file.
I suspect strongly it does have something to do with the way I have integrated the external jAlbum website within the CMsimple webpages, trying to be too clever, maybe. Not so clever after all.
I will let you know of my findings. You have helped so much.
Thank you

Neil