New theme with 2 responsive templates: SkyView

Designvorlagen
Gert

New theme with 2 responsive templates: SkyView

Post by Gert »

Image Hallo,

ein neues Theme mit 2 responsiven Templates steht zum Download bereit: SkyView

Die responsiven Templates von ge-webdesign.de sind ohne Ergänzung der Sprachdateien nur mit CMSimple 4.5.1 oder höher in vollem Umfang verwendbar,

viel Spass - Gert

=====================================================

Image Hello,

a new theme with 2 responsive templates is available for download: SkyView

Without extension of the language files, the responsive templates from ge-webdesign.de are fully usable only with CMSimple 4.5.1 or higher,

have fun - Gert

=====================================================

Demo and Download: http://www.ge-webdesign.de/cmsimpletemp ... _Newsboxen

Screenshot:

Last edited by Gert on Tue 27. Nov 2018, 16:09, edited 2 times in total.
Gert Ebersbach | CMSimple | Templates - Plugins - Services
Dare

Re: New theme with 2 responsive templates: SkyView

Post by Dare »

Good afternoon!
First of all, thank you for your work, the renewed CMSimple looks promising!

Could you answer a couple of questions regarding the template, please?

My site config is:
CMS - 4.6.2.
Template - SkyView_R.
Plugins (besides the preistalled ones) - Fotopro.

1) (Not a question, just for info). The font installed into the template - Josefin Sans - doesn't work in a cyrillic site: the fonts are automatically replaced by alternative ones. In English everything works fine.

2) When I add more than 2 newsboxes in the right sidebar the left sidebar (the one with a menu) shifts from its position down thus leaving a space on the left. What can be done to fix it? I am not good at webdesign yet), so, a few instructions how to do it would be greatly appreciated. Or, may be, the template has the limitation of just 2 newsboxes somehow?

3) Is it possible to make long texts in the newsboxes hide/show, with a button ~"read more" which, when clicked, would show/hide a part of the text?

4) Are there any ways of additional formatting the site title? I've tried to put the tags in the title line in admin panel to split the heading in two lines (XXXXX<br>XXXXX XXXXX) and format 1 line in italic. It worked but the tags are visible in the site tab.

P.S. Unfortunately, I don't know German, I'll learn it, promise :shock: :mrgreen: But so far it's a bit difficult to find info here because any automatic translators including Google one seem not to know it properly either))

Danke! :)
Gert

Post by Gert »

Dare wrote:When I add more than 2 newsboxes in the right sidebar the left sidebar (the one with a menu) shifts from its position down thus leaving a space on the left.
I don't know, what you have done. Here you can see that template with 6 newsboxes:

http://www.ge-webdesign.de/test_responsive/

Maybe you have added a clearing div somewhere in the template.htm ...
Dare wrote:3) Is it possible to make long texts in the newsboxes hide/show, with a button ~"read more" which, when clicked, would show/hide a part of the text?
Everything is possible, but I don't know a simple solution for non-programmers, like a plugin or an addon.
Dare wrote:4) Are there any ways of additional formatting the site title?
You have to do it where the site title is called, most likely in the template. Add a CSS class to the surrounding element, and style it in the stylesheet.css or add inline CSS,

Gert
Gert Ebersbach | CMSimple | Templates - Plugins - Services
Dare

Post by Dare »

Hi, Gert,

I'v sorted everytning out. Thank you!)