header('Location:./')

Allgemeines
Alex39

header('Location:./')

Post by Alex39 »

hi everybody,
I would request help in following matter:
I am using CMSimple header('Location:./'); in my content.htm file witch worked well (I am using CMSimple 5.3), but after I relocated to another server, (using same files and same settings) did not work anymore (it just display the <h1,...h4> page title and stop executing the code. on both server the php version is 5.5.
Also, when I am using together "header(Location)" and "geturl" (for external file), neither redirects neither is displaying the external file.
(when I use "geturl" without the "header('Location:.')", the external file is displayed correctly).
Any idea what am I doing wrong or what can be the problem?
Thank you in advance for the help.
Alex
Gert

Re: header('Location:./')

Post by Gert »

Hello Alex,

please describe your problems a little bit more exactly.
Alex39 wrote: Tue 31. May 2022, 20:32 I am using CMSimple header('Location:./'); in my content.htm file witch worked well (I am using CMSimple 5.3)

So I have 2 questions:

1. Do you mean CMSimple Scripting: #CMSimple header('Location:./');# ?
2. Do you really have a content.htm file? Since CMSimple 4.5 CMSimple uses content.php
Alex39 wrote: Tue 31. May 2022, 20:32 on both server the php version is 5.5.
Sorry, but that does not meet the system requirements:

https://www.cmsimple.org/doku/en/?Insta ... quirements

Instead of #CMSimple header('Location:./');# try the tab "Page" above the editor, last item at bottom,

Gert
Gert Ebersbach | CMSimple | Templates - Plugins - Services
Alex39

Re: header('Location:./')

Post by Alex39 »

THANK YOU for the answers. It was a mistyping from my side, of course that I am using content.php file.
I take your advice and tried the 'Page' Tab the 'Redirect page' and solved the problem.
Thank you again.